Feb 2016-Present Co-Founder and Managing Partner- PractoMind Solutions LLP
With an aim to provide affordable solutions to its clients, PractoMind stood on its strongfundamentals of always delivering the best. With a vision of “Connecting local businesses to globalopportunities” the company aims to constantly work on innovation in the field of Education, WebSolution and Business Services. The company is currently building an exciting business model ineducation domain with specific focus on Rural Education Quality through its brand Mo Pathashala.
Jan 2019-Present Co-Founder and Trustee- PractoMind Foundation
PractoMind Foundation has been started to support the cause behind MoPathashala and is a nonprofit organisation mainly in the field of Education. The mission of the Trust is not yet set but we aim to modernize Rural Reach in the areas of Education, Health and Social Status.
Dec 2014-Present Co-Founder- MoPathashala
Mo Pathashala as an initiative has been started in the Kumarpur Panchayat of Cuttack District, Odisha during December 2014. It has then been formally operational from Feb 2016 as a brand under PractoMind Solutions LLP and now is being operated under PractoMind Foundation.
Mo Pathashala aims to offer an engaging and active learning model designed to utilize both the conventional and modern learning techniques for the all round development of the student and society at large. We can fully assure the parents and guardians of students that Mo Pathashala is determined to produce young talents who are intellectually expert, physically strong, morally upright, aesthetically sensitive, socially committed and economically self-reliant.
The vision is “To create a quality education system for the overall development of students in Higher Secondary level and to achieve 100% literacy rate.”
Dec 2013-Present Co-Founder- Dream House Publications
The basic aim of Dream House Publications is to give the freedom to all talented writers with a chance to get them published. We believe there are thousands of talented writers hidden who have been underestimated by conventional publishers and cheated by some of self publishing associations. We at DREAM HOUSE have tried to solve such situations. We neither refuse to publish nor keep you waiting for the answers. We promise we must walk with you to find your dream and destination as a successful writer.
Indeed, there is a first time for everyone, but we believe when there is a will there is a way. And that’s the spirit to meet someone’s destination.
Sept 2018-Mar 2019 DM – SME Partner Accounts at Vodafone Idea Ltd
Experienced the one of its kind and biggest merger in the telecom industry history arround the globe and proud to be the part of India’s largest telecom operator. The current job role demands a high level of managerial skill and ability to sustain change. Currently handling a team of 20 Direct Sales Team member for the Enterprise Business unit covering the states of Bihar and Jharkhand. Key deliverable are,
1. Creating robust customer relationship and creating vertical propositions.
2. Market Developement activity to increase sales volume across the enterprise product portfolio of Mobility, Fixed Line Data and Voice, Cloud Services and Business Value Added Services.
3. Motivating the team to sustain change and new market chalanges.
4. Understanding market competition and suggesting changes to the management.
5. Responsible for Product Training, Team Governance and Driving Circle Priority projects like Cloud Solutions Sales, POS Adoption, Retail Function participation to Enterprise Business.
6. HSW and other policy and compliance adeherance.
July 2017-Aug 2018 DM – SME Partner Accounts at Vodafone Mobile Services Ltd
Proud to be in the first batch of one of the best career development program. The experience of being a part of the Discover Graduate Program was enriching and at the same time full of excitements. The milestone in the current role is to build a robust Partner Network and ensuring process adoption to help achieve the business objectives and sustain change.
*Vodafone Strikeforce 2017
*Circle Cloud Champ and SOHO Business SPOC
Jan 2015-June 2017 Sr. Exe. – SME Partner Accounts at Vodafone Mobile Services Ltd
Fortunate enough to learn both the Prepaid Channel Sales and Enterprise Sales processes. Worked as a Key Account Manager at Dhanbad Zone for the enterprise segment. The job role as a Key Account Manager focuses on managing corporate accounts by providing them the right mix of VBS (Vodafone Business Services) solutions, business expansion planning, creating brand and product awareness, identification and rectification of service gaps, etc. at the Zonal level while ensuring the DST (Direct Sales Team) and Channel partner productivity.
*Business Head Club
*Highest ever average DST productivity
*Booked highest ever FLD revenue for the circle
July 2014 – Aug 2014 Marketing Intern at ITC Ltd.
Worked as a marketing intern at ITC Limited and was assigned responsibility to carry out a market research with colleague to help ITC to build its future strategy on product decisions.
Given an assignment to find distribution gaps for Bisleri in Cuttack area. Based on interaction with various key accounts (hotels, restaurants, offices, hospitals and other institutions) and distributors in the city of Cuttack, Odisha, the study examined the various issues in distribution of Bisleri products and showed how the market is changing and also suggested how Bisleri can bridge the gaps in its distribution system.
May 2011 – June 2013 Associate at Vedanta Aluminium Limited
- Working as an Associate at Vedanta Aluminium Limited, Jharsuguda.
- Mainly looking after Material Management at Central Warehouse.
- Implementation of 5S’ and other improvement projects for Commercial Department.
- Founder of HostDrunk.com and TechnoDrunk.com.
- Providing freelance website development, maintenance, domain and hosting service as well as other services.
- Article writer at various technical websites.
May 2010 – May 2011, June 2013- Present Tutor at various Institutes
- Working as a tutor for IT related courses at various institutes at Cuttack.
- Mainly thought +2 Sc. IT Students and Engineering students.
- Project guide for various student projects.
June 2010 – Sept 2011 Webmaster, www.techulator.com (Voluntary Position)
- Involved in managing and maintaining the website
- Actively take part in promotion, content management as well as management of site editors and members.
- Taking care of SEO part of the site and member training.
- Initiated the practice test section and started various Microsoft Certification tests.